Guest blog post guidelines
Inspire and excite others with your travel tales and stories from your Career Break or Sabbatical leave. Have you had a memorable Sabbatical adventure or are you on a Career Break now and would like to share your experience with others? Who wouldn’t want to learn from someone who has been there, done it and got the t-shirt?
If you’ve ever thought about travel writing / blogging on your Career Break, why not write about your experience. All published articles will receive a full credit of authorship.
How to submit your story:
These guidelines are proven to be successful.
- a catchy Title/Headline
- the average blog post is between 500-800 words (minimum 500 but you can write more if you like)
- Divided into at least 3-4 paragraphs, as well as an introductory paragraph.
- Each paragraph should have a heading.
- include a short bio of yourself as well as a link to your website or Twitter ID
- A photo of yourself for your bio (if you want). You can use the same one as on Meetup
- Include at least three photos (500 pixels wide), in JPEG or PNG format, which you own the copyright to
Video links are also welcome.
Ideas for stories could include:
- On the road
- Successful Career Breaks / Sabbaticals / Sabbatial leave
- Returning home
- Valuable lessons learned
- Advice from experts
Please send your blog post to [email protected]
We look forward to receiving and sharing your Career Break Travel Tales.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.